Moving ourselves, business and society forward.
NorthScale is developing an influential network of leaders promoting a mindful, observant and inclusive future for business and society, that is also disciplined, structured and high-performing.
The Mindful Leaders Association launches Fall 2017 in NYC. There are 60 memberships available this first year; these first members will be our Charter Members* - those who initiated this society of mindful leadership. Members form small groups of leaders who meet weekly to:
- Strengthen and hone their meditation practice
- Examine professional, personal and mental challenges, and
- Build important relationships with like-minded leaders
Membership is limited to demonstrated leaders with an existing meditation practice, or those who have taken any of NorthScale's fundamental training programs:
- Membership is available on a yearly, quarterly or monthly basis
- Memberships include any books or reading materials we may use
CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Groups are intimate (limited to 12 participants each) and meet weekly on Tues-Fri mornings for ~44 weeks a year.* Charter Members lock in 2017 prices through August of 2019.*
Sign up is via Eventbrite, where tickets are free and serve as your application.
- Once we receive and approve your application, you will receive a request for payment
- Yearly: $2499
- Quarterly: $679
- Monthly: $259
- Membership isn't confirmed until we receive payment. Meetings commence the second week of September 2017. You then meet weekly at the same day/time each week that you initially choose on eventbrite.
- Charter Members lock in 2017 prices through August of 2019.*
EARLY BIRD BONUS: THE FIRST 15 TO ENROLL SAVE $1000 OFF THIER FIRST YEAR'S MEMBERSHIP (or get a steep discount on quarterly or monthly membership*)
- Yearly: $1499
- Quarterly: $399
- Monthly: $169
*See Eventbrite for terms and conditions of Charter Membership, schedule, absences and discounts. (We understand that executive schedules can be hectic and change: while this is an opportunity to commit to yourself and your own mental health and resilience, we give ample opportunities to reschedule and for leave).