Moving ourselves, business and society forward.
NorthScale is developing an influential network of leaders promoting a mindful, observant and inclusive future for business and society, that is also disciplined, structured and high-performing.
The Mindful Leaders Network launches September 2018 in NYC. Our first 40 members will be our Charter Members - those who helped initiate a future and society of mindful leaders. Members form small groups who meet bi-weekly (every other week) to:
- Strengthen and hone their meditation practice
- Examine professional, personal and mental challenges, and
- Build important relationships with like-minded leaders
Membership is limited to demonstrated leaders, with either an existing meditation practice, or who have taken any of NorthScale's training programs (including any demo):
- Membership is available on a yearly or quarterly basis
- Memberships include any books or reading materials we may use
EMAIL INFO@NORTH-SCALE.COM TO APPLY.
Groups are intimate (limited to 15 participants each) and meet bi-weekly on Weds (8-9:15am), Thurs (7:30-8:45am) or Fri (9-10:15am) mornings. We will add additional groups in 2019.
Once we receive and approve your application, you will receive a request for payment:
- Charter Members lock in 2018 prices for two years.
- Yearly: $999 or Quarterly: $275
- Add 3% for credit card payments ($33 and $8.25, respectively)
- Membership isn't confirmed until we receive payment.
Early Birds: The first 20 to register save $100 of their first year's membership ($100 or yearly, or $25 off quarterly memberships for your first 4 consecutive quarters)
*We understand that executive schedules can be hectic and change: while this is an opportunity to commit to yourself and your own mental health and resilience, we give ample opportunities to reschedule and for leave.