Moving ourselves, business and society forward.
NorthScale is developing an influential network of leaders promoting a mindful, observant and inclusive future for business and society, that is also disciplined, structured and high-performing.
The Mindful Leaders Society launches late 2017 in NYC, with 40 memberships available the first year. These first 40 members will be our Charter Members - those who helped initiate a future and society of mindful leaders. Members form small groups who meet bi-weekly to:
- Strengthen and hone their meditation practice
- Examine professional, personal and mental challenges, and
- Build important relationships with like-minded leaders
Membership is limited to demonstrated leaders, with either an existing meditation practice, or who have taken any of NorthScale's fundamental training programs (including any NS demo):
- Membership is available on a yearly or quarterly basis
- Memberships include any books or reading materials we may use
CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Groups are intimate (limited to 12 participants each) and meet bi-weekly on Weds (8-9:30am), Thurs (9-10:30am) or Fri (9-10:30am) mornings. In 2018, we will add additional groups.
Sign up via Eventbrite, where tickets are free and serve as your application.
- Once we receive and approve your application, you will receive a request for payment
- Yearly: $999
- Quarterly: $275
- Membership isn't confirmed until we receive payment.
- Charter Members lock in 2017 prices through August of 2019.*
CHATER MEMBER BONUS: THE FIRST 40 TO ENROLL SAVE $100 OFF THIER FIRST YEAR'S MEMBERSHIP ($100 or yearly, or $25 of quarterly memberships)
*See Eventbrite for terms and conditions of Charter Membership, schedule, absences and discounts. (We understand that executive schedules can be hectic and change: while this is an opportunity to commit to yourself and your own mental health and resilience, we give ample opportunities to reschedule and for leave).